Arts and other creative disciplines will make a decisive contribution to the common better future, especially when they gain a key place in both social and economic innovation. The round table presented views on the field of interdisciplinary innovation and offered some examples of good practice. The interlocutors discussed the possibilities of establishing a radically open environment and deep connections for enabling and promoting positively disruptive innovations from various perspectives.
We tried to cover a wide range of possibilities of cooperation with interlocutors of various profiles:
- Marko Hren Secretary of the Sector for Coordination of Smart Specializations, SVRK,
- dr. Dragica Marinič Styrian Chamber of Commerce; SRIP Circular Economy Coordinator;
- Miha Ciglar director of Ultrasonic audio technologies; IRZU; artist and innovator;
- Darko Šuman Portfolio Manager at Plastika Skaza.
- Head of the web table dr. Peter Purg (konS – Academy of Arts, University of Nova Gorica).
Take a look!