Join us and visit our stand at the Cultural Bazaar, the largest national interdepartmental project in the field of cultural and artistic education, and discover how we can contribute to more innovative learning by cooperating with each other, connecting different fields and quality cultural and artistic education in formal and non-formal education. and the holistic development of children and young people.
Who prepares the Cultural Bazaar?
The initiators and organizers of the project are the Ministry of Culture, the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport and the National Education Institute of the Republic of Slovenia. The project is created in collaboration with more than three hundred professional cultural institutions and artists from all fields of culture. Every year the project is joined by partners from other departments, in 2021 our partners are the Ministry of the Environment and Spatial Planning, the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Food and the Ministry of Health.
Objectives of the Cultural Bazaar
- to raise awareness of the importance of cultural and artistic education in education and the wider society;
- to present quality professional cultural and educational projects and programs;
- to present and encourage the cooperation of cultural institutions with educational institutions – creative partnerships;
- to encourage creative partnerships of various departments that recognize cultural and artistic education as an important part of projects in their fields;
- to encourage the creativity of children, young people and adults and to present the possibilities offered by culture in the educational process (lifelong dimension), both for their professiona development and for quality and creative leisure time;
- to strengthen the cooperation of cultural institutions in individual fields and between different fields of culture and arts.